Access to and use of the Fibroidsinfo.com site is provided by GBC&T Ltd subject to the following terms:
- By using Fibroidsinfo.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Fibroidsinfo.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Fibroidsinfo.com.
- Fibroidsinfo.com may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Fibroidsinfo.com. Your continued use of Fibroidsinfo.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of Fibroidsinfo.com
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Fibroidsinfo.com content or services in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Fibroidsinfo.com content or service except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Fibroidsinfo.com content or services requires the prior written permission of Fibroidsinfo.com.
- You agree to use Fibroidsinfo.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Fibroidsinfo.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Fibroidsinfo.com.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Fibroidsinfo.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Fibroidsinfo.com, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Fibroidsinfo.com be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Fibroidsinfo.com regardless of the form of action.
- Fibroidsinfo.com does not warrant that functions contained in Fibroidsinfo.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Fibroidsinfo.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying Fibroidsinfo.com or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Fibroidsinfo.com and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Fibroidsinfo.com, or any other third party.
Contributions to Fibroidsinfo.com
- Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to Fibroidsinfo.com, you:
- 10.1 warrant that your contribution;
- 10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Fibroidsinfo.com for all the purposes specified above;
- 10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
- 10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
- 10.2 indemnify Fibroidsinfo.com against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Fibroidsinfo.com as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- 10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on Fibroidsinfo.com and the purposes specified above.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on Fibroidsinfo.com then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of
England and Wales.